CURRIED CHICKEN SALAD
[Makes 3-4 servings]
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt (dairy or non-dairy)
- 2 tablespoons soy-free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 1/2 cups diced cooked chicken breasts, tofu, tempeh, or fish
- 1 cup halved red grapes
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Sea salt & pepper to taste
Mix everything but the grapes together. Fold the grapes into the mixture after everything else is thoroughly combined. If you would like to stuff your mixture into a wrap, use a brown rice wrap, corn tortilla, romaine lettuce, or a collard leaf.
Add lots of fresh vegetables.